Burt Burtis - Automobile Restoration & Sales Consultant
Consultant for Automobile Enthusiasts
I bring decades of hands on experience with classic, performance and vintage automobiles specializing in providing ongoing assistance in the purchasing and selling of vintage muscle cars to you.
I offer Buying, Selling & Valuation Support:
- Vehicle pre-purchase evaluation and sale preparation, pricing and promotion
- Provide in-depth market analyses of your vehicle(s) with realistic forecasting of value trends
- Market value assessment from one vehicle to a complete collection
- Provider of OEM Chrysler parts and authenticity verification.
Including Performance & Maintenance Support:
- Chassis and suspension set up with focus on consistency for bracket style racing
- Automobile racing (Drag Racing) testing/tuning Services. .
- Onsite maintenance
Most of these services are performed at your location coast to coast in the U.S.
- Manager and Lead tech. advisor for Trans Am/ SCCA GT1 Road racing Team
- President of an award winning, concourse quality high end automobile restoration shop specializing in Chrysler muscle cars including American and British sports cars & classics
- Competition NHRA Drag Racing Super Gas class at National and North East events
- President of Replica Cobra sports car manufacturing company
Contact: Burt Burtis
Phone: 914 760 3441 (FL)
**** Burt's daily driver ****