The 1st single 4bbl Gen 3 Hemi Dual Plane! IN PRODUCTION!!

More
3 months 6 days ago #2145 by fast eddie
The OCP Dual Plane intake manifold for the 3G Hemi platform. It is a single 4bbl Dual plane intake manifold with a small plenum and roughly 7.5" long runner that comes the closest to the factory intake manifold for power band and drivability. The intake also stands at 4.850" from head to carburetor pad and available in early 2003-2008 5.7L and Eagle 5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L versions. (The eagle 5.7, 6.1L, and 6.4L in stock form from me will need a port match to be optimal) Whether you want to run a carburetor with a Hemi 6 because that's what you like and are comfortable with, the modern looking EFI intake is not your style, the look you want for your car, or will not fit your application please consider this and let me know. My website is OCPerformanceparts.com for more info, like ocperformance parts on Facebook or contact me here if you are interested.
I have EFI projects coming and will post as I go. Thank You!!

CNC Port matched Eagle 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L EFI versions are available through Modern Muscle Performance in Martinsville VA

This is from my own stock cube 5.7L Hemi Swapped 68 cuda.
Stock 2006 5.7L Hemi long block
Stock 6.1L Cam installed to factory spec
600cfm Vac secondary Holley
TTI 1 3/4 swap headers with 3" exhaust
2500 stall converter, 727 non lockup trans
3.55 gear 8 3/4 rear
275 60r15 tires 28"
13.24@104 after only 3 runs off of the trailer and a DA of +2214
3670 lbs with driver
Max timing, 22 degrees

Cheers...
Fast Eddie
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds

Logo for Sharing

What's In Your Garage?

Show off what you've done in your garage to restore your car or truck. We know you're proud of it.

Show Us Your Ride