Daytona's Rising - A collage of Dodge Daytonas

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1147 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: Daytona on A Farm - Sept 2011
The Automotive Archaeologist
[/color]
Adventures of the Automotive Archaeologist. I travel around looking for Barn Finds. I'll go in farmer's fields, junkyards, barns trying to find those elusive cars in barns. Because you never know what you are going to find. The best Barn Find might be just a barn away.

There has been a bunch of new traffic around the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona that I shot a few years ago sitting on a farm. I thought I would post some updates. It was my very first article in Hot Rod Magazine! HOT ROD: Daytona on the Farm
Also here is the original blog: Daytona on the Farm

Every year since I saw the car, I always go and visit the family and talk with them. Sometimes they have time to talk and catch up. Other times I catch them at the worst of times, like the middle of a child's birthday party. But the one thing remains constant, the Daytona. And now I know why!

I shot the original pictures in Summer 2011. This is late Spring 2012

Cheers...
Fast Eddie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1148 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: Daytona on A Farm - Update 2015
The Automotive Archaeologist

There has been a bunch of new traffic around the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona that I shot a few years ago sitting on a farm. I thought I would post some updates.

It was my very first article in Hot Rod Magazine! HOT ROD: Daytona on the Farm

Also here is the original blog: Daytona on the Farm

Every year since I saw the car, I always go and visit the family and talk with them. Sometimes they have time to talk and catch up. Other times I catch them at the worst of times, like the middle of a child's birthday party. But the one thing remains constant, the Daytona. And now I know why!

Cheers...
Fast Eddie

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #1149 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: World Record at the Bonneville Salt Flats, Sept 71
UNDEFEATED- Bobby Isaac's Original World Record Run at the Bonneville Salt Flats, September 1971. K&K Dodge Daytona currently owned and displayed by the WellbornMuscleCarMuseum.

Cheers...
Fast Eddie
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by fast eddie.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1233 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: Burt and his Daytona recently migated from New York to Florida
This car was restored by Burt himself

Cheers...
Fast Eddie
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by fast eddie.

More
1 year 7 months ago #1572 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: The only black 69 Hemi Daytona ever built with a red tail stripe/wing
Fully restored and all numbers matching 1 of 1 X9 black J-code 1969 Hemi 4 speed Daytona Charger. The only black 1969 Hemi Daytona ever built with a red tail stripe/wing. The absolute rarest of of the rare right here folks!

Cheers...
Fast Eddie

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1895 by fast eddie
fast eddie replied the topic: Daytona's Rising - A collage of Dodge Daytonas

Cheers...
Fast Eddie
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by fast eddie.

Time to create page: 8.912 seconds

Logo for Sharing

What's In Your Garage?

Show off what you've done in your garage to restore your car or truck. We know you're proud of it.

Show Us Your Ride