1984 Chevrolet El Camino SS 5.L 305ci / NA Horsepower
|- Headers |
|- Front Bucket Seats |
|- AM Radio ||- FM Radio |
|- Power Door Locks ||- Power Windows |
|- Power Steering ||- Power Front Disc Brakes |
|- Power Brakes |
|- Air Conditioning |
1984 El Camino SS Project
305 V8, auto, PS, PB, PW (slow) PL, A/C (Inop due to leak, new hoses, Freon provided w/car)
- no rust found
- paint redone
- new seats & door panels, headliner, all new carpet, Installation of some gauges/video to be completed , Has brand new plastic dash cover that needs o be installed, along with finding short in door locks,
- Intellitronix electronic gauges,
- steel high rise hood
- front end steering rebuilt,
- new large core aluminum radiator, Radiator fans need to be connected. rebuilt Holley carb, lots of polished/chromed engine pieces but cheap ones starting to pit
- new mags and tires, tubular upper control arms,
- Headers, true stainless dual exhaust, Magnaflow mufflers,
- Rhino liner, B/U camera.
Has been driven maybe 3 to 5 miles in last 4 years so may have unknown issues due to sitting – like weak brakes. Mileage is estimated as speedometer was not working properly when I got the car -- part of the reason for the new gauges.
Not interested in trades. $7500.
Total hits: 648