1970 Dodge Coronet Coronet R/T Tribute 472 Hemi Horsepower
|- Performance Tires |
Safety and Security
|- Traction Control |
|- Vinyl Seats ||- Front Bucket Seats |
|- AM/FM Radio |
|- Power Steering ||- Power Antenna |
|- Disc Brakes |
1970 Dodge Coronet R/T Tribute:
- 472 balanced & blue printed engine (stroked 426 Hemi) with aluminum heads and inline dual quad intake
- 833 18 spline 4 speed transmission
- Dana 60 rear end with 4.54 gear ratio
- Air Grabber Set Up
- Front & rear disc brakes
- Polygraphite suspension
- Power Steering
- Bucket seats & rear bench- full Legendary Interior
- Rallye dash components professionally restored & calibrated.
- Factory four speed console with 4 speed pistol grip shifter
- Complete rotisserie restoration- every component professionally and meticulously restored.
- New Chrysler licensed glass (windshield, doors, vent windows, back glass).
- All chrome professionally restored and flash chromed including tail panel, window and door trim and vent window frames.
- Caltrax System
- Car restored front to rear and top to bottom.
- Original Coronet 500- now upgraded to Hemi engine & trans with all the R/T badges.
- Approximately 650 HP- car is scary fast.
Total hits: 7079